Beep . . . . Beep . . . . Beep . . . . . . .
We are still alive and there is an active pulse.
Let's have a quick rewind of last two years.
- I was in Houlton for Easter the first time since 1991. (Spring 2005)
- My sister's husband announced that he was leaving. :-( (Spring 2005)
- We made a trip to Maine for my brother Nathan's wedding. (Summer 2005)
- My company, Power Measurement was acquired by Schneider Electric, some of you may know this company as SquareD. (2005-2006)
- I was elected Deacon at our church. (Dec 2005)
- Mom and Dad visited for a short trip while on the way to pick up Gram Foster in Michigan and move her to
FloridaMaine. (July 2006)
- Kelli has some surgery, sorry no pictures! (Oct 2006)
- We made a trip to Maine for Christmas. This was the first time I had been in Maine for Christmas since 1996. (Dec 2006)
There now will be regular posts even if there is nothing going on.